Property Management Terms 2009
Key Holding Service Only (without regular inspection visits) – we can provide a key holding service only and act as a local point of contact from just €15.00 Euros per month (min. 12 month pre-paid contract).
As key holders to your property freewayspain.com will act as a local point of contact for all your maintenance needs as well being on call 24 hours a day in the event of an emergency.
Our basic property management package includes the following services:
Regular inspection visits where the following will be covered:
• General condition of property inside and out checking for signs of damage caused by leaks, damp, condensation, insect infestation etc.
• Ensuring all doors and windows are locked, secure and undamaged.
• Check that water, gas and electricity supplies are in working order and left disconnected.
• Replacement of any faulty light bulbs from owners supply.
• Picking up of mail and handling in accordance with owners instructions.
Following each inspection visit we will compile a brief report which can be either
e-mailed or posted to the owner.
The cost to provide the above service starts at just will be €25.00* Euros per scheduled visit plus a **refundable deposit of €100.00 Euros.
Please Note: All scheduled inspection visits are to be and paid for in advance.
* based on a one / two bedroom property subject to a minimum contract of 12 visits paid in advance.
**The refundable deposit is held by us to be used for emergency maintenance work.
You can specify the frequency of the scheduled inspection visits to suit your requirements e.g. a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly visit, or why not take advantage take advantage of our introductory offer ****** 12 monthly property inspection visits for the price of 9 ****.
In addition we can also obtain quotations and arrange to supervise any relevant maintenance work that is required to be carried out to the property in accordance with the owner’s instructions. For this or any other extra service required we would charge an hourly rate of €10.00 Euros (subject to a minimum charge of 25.00 Euros).