Property Letting Service
As letting agents for your property freewayspain.com will provide you with a marketing and booking service via our internationally promoted website.
Each property receives its own page on the freewayspain.com website containing three photos, a description of the property and a scale of charges.
During the registration process we will:
- Make an initial visit to the property in order to compile an inventory of contents, take a selection of digital photos and recommend an appropriate scale of rental rates for the property.
- Prepare your webpage for publication upon your approval.
Once you have registered with us we will:
- Promote your property and process bookings on your behalf, checking availability of the property with you before confirmation.
- Hold the keys to your property and serve as a local point of contact for you and your tenants to call on.
In order to maintain a high standard of accommodation for our holidaymakers any freewayspain.com booking will include the following services:
- Arrival visit where we will make up the beds, connect the utilities, switch on the fridge/freezer, deposit a welcome pack of groceries and ensure that the property is clean and fresh for the visitor.
- Departure visit which will include a thorough clean of the property where beds will be stripped and used linen will be taken for cleaning.
- Laundry and return of all used linen.
The fee for these services along with the booking commission as detailed on the letting service fee structure sheet will be deducted from the total rental charge received by freewayspain.com before we forward the payment to you according to your instructions.
*** Special Introductory Offer ***
* Register now and save €50 *
|For a limited period only registration to our property letting service is absolutely free, saving you €50!
If you would like a no obligation quotation for any of our services then forward your property
details to us on our easy to use
property services quotation request form.